Bath Salt Sampler Set
Sample 3 of our original bath salts blends, Great for soaking your feet or relaxing in a full body bath.
• Trio sampler pack/three different scents
• Wooded Rose Garden
• Milk & Honey
• Epsom Salt
• Pink Himalayan Salt
• Sea Salt
6 in stock
Suzanne’s Soaps signature Bath Salt Sampler Set.
• Packed in 3 separate ¼cup bags, then placed in a muslin drawstring bag
• Measures Approx 5″x7″x1″.
• Made with a combination of Epsom Salt, Sea Salt and Pink Himalayan Salt,
This bath salt sampler set is wonderful for a foot soak or a full bath. They are chocked full of health benefits and great for soaking just your feet or relaxing your whole body in a full bath.
-Lavender: Made with a signature blend of Epsom and sea salt our lavender scent is Floral and herbaceous, and often referred to by customers as heavenly.
-Wooded Rose Garden Scent: Made with a signature blend of Epsom salt & Pink Himalayan- we add dried rose petals and our Woodsy Rose scent; Deep and earthy, this is not your traditional rose scent. It does not have that dusty overly-sweet smell that many rose fragrances do; it is reminiscent of a garden of rose bushes deep in a forest. Note* This scent contains synthetic fragrances. Note* This scent contains synthetic fragrances.
-Milk & Honey Bath Salt: Made with a signature blend of all three salts (Epsom, Sea and Pink Himalayan) mixed with buttermilk powder and a custom blend of essential and fragrance oils. Our Milk & Honey Bath Salt should leave your skin feeling soft and supple. (Remember in Charlotte’s Web they bathe Wilber in butter milk before taking him to the county fair, where he wins!)
About Our Ingredients:
• Epsom salt:
Different from traditional salt in that it’s actually a mineral compound of magnesium and sulfates, where as table salt is sodium chloride. Epsom Salt is technically known as magnesium and sulfate. It’s composed of tiny, colorless crystals that look like table salt, but are actually a completely different thing. *It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and exfoliant that can be used for treating muscle aches and dry skin.
• Sea salt:
Mineral baths promote relaxation, reduced stress, enhanced circulation, increased detoxification, improved skin integrity and decreased inflammation. See your doctor for his recommendation before bathing in sea salts and botanicals.
• Pink Himalayan Salt:
Harvested from the Himalayan Mountains is unlike any other salt in the world. It is unique in its majestic beauty and in the benefits it provides. When mixed with water, these salts create an environment that mimics the most ancient seas on Earth. **Himalayan bath salts can improve the texture, tone, and appearance of your skin, combat water retention, promote sinus health, prevent muscle cramping and soreness, regulate sleep, decrease stress and even support your libido. Bathing in warm water mixed with Pink Salt greatly lowers your blood pressure and relaxes your mind and your body, so you can have a long, restful night of uninterrupted sleep.
How to use the bath salt sampler set:
1. We recommend you use ½-2 cups of our bath salt blends in a standard-size bathtub. For a foot soak use 1.33oz (approx 2Tbsp) per gallon of water.
2. First of all set your water temperature to as close to body temperature as you can. That’s approximately 37° Celsius or 97° Fahrenheit. It shouldn’t really feel hot or cold because water that is too hot can cause over drying of the skin.
3. While water is running add the salt (running water helps it dissolve faster) use your hand to stir the water until completely dissolved.
4. Soak in the tub or basin for at least 10-20 minutes.
5. When done, just pat dry with a soft fluffy towel – there’s no need to rinse the salt solution from your skin.
6. Rest!—- It’s recommended you rest for at least 30 minutes after bathing. For for the reason pour yourself a glass of water or herbal tea, put your feet up and breathe deeply!
• Bath salt sampler set can have a negative impact on certain types of plumbing and septic systems. It would be wise to consult a skilled plumber to determine if your plumbing and waste disposal systems are susceptible to damage from bath salt use. Avoid use if damage may occur.
• Avoid sea salt baths and botanicals if you have hypertension or respiratory conditions or if you are pergnant.
• Botanicals, essential oils, sulfur and other mineral components may trigger skin sensitivity, allergies, rashes, hives and respiratory distress in some individuals. Always test for sensitivity before using any bath additive.
• This product is Gluten-Free
• Please use caution, cosmetic grade minerals in this product may transfer to porous materials. Test in inconspicuous area before use.
*Reference: http://www.naturallivingideas.com **Quoted from https://www.sfsalt.com/himalayan-bath-salts
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We’ve been doing this for over twenty years, so we feel confident we can answer your question.
Like Us on Facebook.com/suzannessoaps
Follow on instagram @suzannessoaps
Join our email list For freebies, double dip discount codes, exclusive sales, private events and more… (sign up HERE: http://eepurl.com/cziMLv )
|Dimensions||3.75 × 3.75 × 6.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Wooded Rose Garden Bath Salt & Mineral Soak$8.00 – $30.00