Tahitian Sunset Bath Salt & Mineral Soak
$8.00 – $20.00
Made with epsom salt and pink himalayan salt this mineral soak is great for sore muscles and if full of health benefits. Great for soaking your feet or relaxing in a full body bath. Our bath salt blend is specially formulated with Vitamin E oil to leave your skin silky smooth
Use 1-5 tablespoons for a foot soak or throw a 1/4 cup or more into you bath
Our Tahitian Sunset Bath Salt & Mineral Soak are made with a custom blend of Epsom salt and sea salt and are therefore perfect for soaking. Each of these salts individually are full of numerous health benefits, in combination they pack an even more powerful punch.
Tahitian Sunset Bath Salt & Mineral Soak are great for soaking your feet or relaxing in a full body bath. There is nothing like warm salt water and the smell of sweet florals to help you relax.
Use 1-5 tablespoons for a foot soak or throw a 1/4 cup or more into your bath.
-Tahitian Sunset is a Suzanne’s Soaps Signature Scent. It’s a sweet floral aroma mixed with the soft rich scent of vanilla. Just like watching the sun set over a palm tree; it’s romantic and magical.
Note* This scent contains synthetic fragrances.
Note* Variations between batches is a mark of small batch authenticity. This product is free from Dyes and Colorants.
How to use:
- We recommend you use ½-2 cups of our Tahitian Sunset Bath Salt & Mineral Soak in a standard-size bathtub. For a foot soak use 1.33oz (approx 2Tbsp) per gallon of water.
- Set water temperature to as close to body temperature as you can. That’s approximately 37° Celsius or 97° Fahrenheit. It shouldn’t really feel hot or cold. Too hot of water can cause over drying of skin.
- Pour the salt into the warm running water and use your hand to stir the water until all grains are dissolved.
- Soak in the tub or basin for at least 10-20 minutes.
- When done, just pat dry with a soft fluffy towel – there’s no need to rinse the salt solution from your skin.
- Rest!—- It’s recommended you rest for at least 30 minutes after bathing – which is why a bath before bedtime is such a good idea. For added relaxation pour yourself a glass of water or herbal tea, put your feet up and breathe deeply! Enjoy!
- Salt blends can have a negative impact on certain types of plumbing and septic systems. It would be wise to consult a skilled plumber to determine if your plumbing and waste disposal systems are susceptible to damage from bath salt use. Avoid use if damage may occur.
- Avoid overly hot water to prevent over-drying of the skin.
- Consult a physician before use when pregnant.
- Avoid sea salt baths and botanicals if you have hypertension or respiratory conditions.
- Botanicals, essential oils, sulfur and other mineral components may trigger skin sensitivity, allergies, rashes, hives and respiratory distress in some individuals. Always test for sensitivity before using any bath additive.
- Please use caution, cosmetic grade minerals in this product may transfer to porous materials. Test in inconspicuous area before use.
Need a handy scoop for your Tahitian Sunset Bath Salt & Mineral Soak? Try this: Click Here
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We’ve been doing this for twenty years, so we feel confident we can answer your question.
Like Us on Facebook.com/suzannessoaps
Follow on instagram @suzannessoaps
Join “The Soapbubble Society” on Facebook or our email list For freebies, double dip discount codes, exclusive sales, private events and more… (sign up HERE: http://eepurl.com/cziMLv )
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 9 in|
Large Jar (2c), Small Jar (1c), Muslin Bag (1c)