Grandma’s Old Fashioned Lye Soap
Grandma’s Old Fashioned Lye Soap is made from recycled fats. We hand cut each bar and air dry it the old fashioned way.
- 2-4oz Bar
- No Additives or Fillers
- Petroleum Free
- Gluten Free
- No Perspectives or Parabens
- Pure soap in it’s rawest form
Grandma’s Old Fashioned Lye Soap is made from recycled fats. We hand cut each bar and air dry it the old fashioned way. There are no scents or additives, petroleum products, parabens or perspectives. This is pure soap in it’s rawest form.
From the time of the Romans up until the industrial revolution, Old Fashioned Lye Soap was been made at butchering time, in a cast iron kettle, over a fire.
Directions for use as stain treatment:
- Wet stained area.
- Rub bar of Grandma’s Old Fashioned Lye Soap directly onto stain until rich lather appears.
- Work lather thoroughly through fabric and allow to rest for up to 6 hours.
- wash as normal and check to see that stain was completely removed before drying in electric dryer.
- Repeat if needed.
Directions for use as laundry soap:
- Fill washing machine as normal
- Add bar of Grandma’s Old Fashioned Lye Soap
- Stop machine before rinse cycle begins and remove bar of soap
- Allow machine to continue as normal
Looking for laundry soap that you don’t have to remember to remove before the rinse cycle? Try our Signature Laundry Powder
Grandma’s punishment for swearing:
(This method is not endorsed, supported or encouraged by Suzanne’s Soaps LLC or it’s owners and is merely listed for comic relief.)
- Wet bar of soap.
- Sick out tong.
- Rub bar of soap on tong for 5 seconds.
- Close mouth
- Never swear again.
Warnings & Notes:
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Contains Glycerin
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- This product is Gluten-Free
- This product contains animal by products and is not kosher or vegan
Note* Variations between batches is a mark of small batch authenticity. This product is free from Dyes and Colorants.
Store in cool dry place. Moisture and/or heat may cause soap so change color or smell but does not effect its function.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We’ve been doing this for twenty years, so we feel confident we can answer your question.
Like Us on Facebook.com/suzannessoaps
Follow on instagram @suzannessoaps
Join “The Soapbubble Society” on Facebook or our email list For freebies, double dip discount codes, exclusive sales, private events and more… (sign up HERE: http://eepurl.com/cziMLv )
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|