Hate ironing? Yeah, we do too. That is why we created this spray!
A few simple sprays of Suzanne’s Soap’s wrinkle smoothing fabric spray and the wrinkle releasing begins.
- No heat, no wait! Goodbye wrinkles!
- Trigger sprayer
- Natural ingredients
- Lightly scented
- Perfect for use while traveling!
- Shake well
- Spray directly on wrinkled fabric
- Smooth fabric with you hands
- Allow to fully air dry
For best results- lay flat or allow to hang dry.
Before & After
- Test on a small inconspicuous area before use.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
water, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, aloe, essential oils, barbadensis leaf juice*, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laurel sulfoacetate, chamomile recutita (matricaria) flower extract, salvia officials (sage) leaf extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, panthenol, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Certified organic ingredient
Q: Is this for your face?
A: No, it’s for fabric.
Q: Do you use this before washing?
A: No, after the clothes are dry.
Q: Do you use this instead of drying in the dryer?
A: No, it is for after. This product is a liquid and will not help your clothes dry any faster.
Our tips for use:
Shake and spray on little ruffles, shirt collars, etc.
We used it on shirt collars, skirt hems baby shirts and so much more.
Have you tried Dryerballs, yet? They help to reduce wrinkles too. Click Here to learn about them.
Now you want to try it, don’t you? Click HERE to shop.